SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGER
Janani Enterprises designing the shell and tube heat exchanger is quite result oriented for process industries and for Oil Cooling. The tubes used internally are deliberately of various shapes and design to obtain different outcomes. While a few of the tubes may be plain, others may come finned longitudinally or horizontally. Additionally, the tubes can also be of various materials and thermal conductivity. For instance, Janani Enterprises Equipments can be designed from carbon steel, stainless steel, cupronickel, copper or brass.
Testing Of Heat Exchanger
- Owing to the complex nature of the shell and tube heat exchangers, regular inspection of the equipment is necessary. This can help to assess the thickness of the tube walls that are prone to fitting, erosion and corrosion over time. The status of the whole bundle of tubes may be charted and assessed through a thorough inspection with the help of a device known as Internal Rotary Inspection System that functions via ultra sonic testing and also has a non-destructive nature
- Design : Shell
- Length : upto 20,000 mm
- Weight : upto 20 M.T
- Pressure : upto 300 Kg/cm3
- Temperature : upto 1000°C
- Tube Plate : Dia upto 4000 mm
- Thickness upto 100 mm.
- Materials we used for Shell, Carbon steel stainless Steel sizes up to 20000 mm,
- Tubes Copper, Brass, Cupro-nickel , Carbon Steels in sizes from 6 mm to 50 mm OD, Stainless Steels,
- Tube Sheets: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass etc.
- Channels and Cover : Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Case Iron, Brass , Mild Steel etc...
- Gaskets : Rubber, Compressed
- Chemical, Petrochemical,
- Fertiliser. Thermal Power plants,
- Refrigeration Plants,
- Marine Engines,
- Turbines, Hydraulic Systems,
- Sugar Machinery